Where to buy Essential Oils in Conus now?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoneCottageSoapworks

Reaction score
I've had a business for many years and quite a stash of supplies saved but found I am out of Pimenta Racemosa "Bay" Essential Oil and started to look up suppliers I have used over the years and found many of them like F.P.I. and E.O.U. gone in the Conus! There have been several more that have disappeared over the years and now I am having to look online for others and am not finding much of anything! Any suggestions would be welcome! Thanks!

Try rainbow meadows in Michigan. She’s been around for a very long time. Excellent products
Thanks! I actually have some of their products here and it seems that they are now located in New York which is close to me! Unfortunately, the price they have for this EO is much higher than I have paid before but it is good to know that they are an option for other things! Thanks!

Thanks! I actually have some of their products here and it seems that they are now located in New York which is close to me! Unfortunately, the price they have for this EO is much higher than I have paid before but it is good to know that they are an option for other things! Thanks!
All EO are crazy high anymore. Even the ones like cinnamon leaf, patchouli, the mints etc are crazy high. Their quality is excellent though.

I have been using Sun Pure Botanicals for years. Quality, price, customer service, etc. all good.
I like the range of sizes available so if I need a little of this and a lot of that I can order the amount I need of each to make up my blend without having to purchase more than i need. They also offer a choice between glass and plastic (PET) bottles. Shipping from NM to CO usually takes 3 days.

NOTE: This has never happened before, but, unfortunately, some members are complaining about problems with delayed shipping, so I would check that out first if you're interested in buying from them.

I have only been making soap for about a year so havent sampled a ton of different companies but I have purchased from Appalachian Valley and have been very happy with their prices, quality and shipping.
https://av-at.com/
I have been using Sun Pure Botanicals for years. Quality, price, customer service, etc. all good.
I like the range of sizes available so if I need a little of this and a lot of that I can order the amount I need of each to make up my blend without having to purchase more than i need. They also offer a choice between glass and plastic (PET) bottles. Shipping from NM to CO usually takes 3 days.

NOTE: This has never happened before, but, unfortunately, some members are complaining about problems with delayed shipping, so I would check that out first if you're interested in buying from them.
Thanks to you both for some new sources! Unfortunately, neither of them carries Bay Essential Oil (Pimenta racemosa that is) that is used in my "Spiced Bay" and "Bay Lime" products so I'll keep looking!

David

Latest posts

Back