Where to buy bulk readymade cold or hot process soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wholesale Supplies Plus has 2 lb bases in many varieties. GloryBee Foods too. And theSOAPGUYS has bulk handmade soap. :)

I found these online and have not tried them out myself yet. Good luck.

cambree said:
Wholesale Supplies Plus has 2 lb bases in many varieties. GloryBee Foods too. And theSOAPGUYS has bulk handmade soap. :)

I found these online and have not tried them out myself yet. Good luck.

Where did you see non-melt/ pour bases on wholesale supplies? Everything I saw on there was M&P. Do you have a web address for SOAPGUYS?

Check out the puddleduck farm on etsy just search for them. They sell rebatch olive and goat's milk.

cambree said:
I misread your question, you didn't want M & P. I was thinking you didn't want glycerine M & P. :oops:

Here is theSOAPGUY from Chicago.

Well, I might go for M&P if its not glycerine based and stays hard after it cools down. Have you had any experience with non-glycerine M&P from there? Also which ones on wholesale Supplies Plus are non-glycerine based M&P?

Tabitha said:
ALL M&P, CP, HP, etc contain glycerin.

Are all M&Ps glycerine based? I mean I noticed they all contained glycerine, but are they all glycerine based or some just have it added to make it easier to pour?

Also any additives that can make a soap harder?

Back