Where is SoapmakerMan

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbtreasures

Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum for awhile, and I haven't seen any recent posts from SoapmakerMan. I couldn't find any soap molds for sale on his web site, which I was interested in. I sent a pm to him which I assume he has received, although I haven't heard back from him. Hope everything is ok.
:?:

He has been super busy, just hang on, he will get back to you soon. :D

Digit

hi
i've been having the same problem; the man most be working his butt off! working all alone and so maney people wanting tog molds :D i't hard to be the best :p

The good thing is, he is missed! (and busy) (and makin money).
After viewing the beautiful soap pics, displays, and soap molds on this forum, I can't help feelng sorry for myself bc I don't have any talents!
:oops:

Hi guys! Isa here! :D

I have a large order from Anne-Marie at Brambleberry! I have been out in the shop a LOT!

I'll go through my in box and return your inquires. Thanks! I'll be around more in the evenings, promise. :) :wink:

Thanks for the kind thoughts for being missed! 8)

Paul

Thanks everyone! I have been super busy and will be for the next few weeks! I have to get 60 of my 20/40 slab molds and 20 of my wire log cutters made and shipped to Brambleberry.

Paul :wink:

Back