Where is a good place to buy needs and tea tree oil?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1will

Reaction score
I'm looking to create an acne face soap that focuses on antimicrobial properties. As part of the formulation I'd like to add needs oil and tea tree oil but am having a hard time finding a cost effective reliable supplier.

Also at what percentages would you recommend using these two oils?

I buy from several suppliers. Soapers Choice, Camden Grey, Essential Wholesale and several more. You can build up reward points with Camden Grey.

I buy from several suppliers. Soapers Choice, Camden Grey, Essential Wholesale and several more. You can build up reward points with Camden Grey.

Soapers Choice is the best price I have found for neem. You will have to buy a gallon so not sure you want to purchase from them if you are new to using neem oil. A lot of people do not like the smell of it and it can be tricky to work with. I happen to be one of the oddballs that happen to like the smell of neem soap after it has cured. I make a lot of high percentage neem oil soaps. It is a great oil

I bought a lb. of neem from Bulk Apothecary and made a 20% neem oil facial bar, which I love. I also don't mind the smell. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

I think I'll get 1lb from Camden Grey and if my gf likes the soap and I need to make more I'll buy bulk from Soapers Choice.
Thanks for the help!

Now I need to come up with the base oil formula!

Latest posts

Back