Where in the world is Lane....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
I miss chatting in the forum. *pout* :cry:

In the last week or so, I have gained four new wholesale accounts and have sold out of my Soy products, twice. I am now at a point I have to buy bulk. WOO!

Boo because I move in about three weeks and loose about 300 square feet of space... :x

Are shipping rates killing anyone else? Ugh...

Is this kinda like where Waldo? or more like where in the world is Carmen Diago? :lol:

Hey Lane,

WSP has a sister site called called Fragrance and Flavors. www.fragranceandflavors.com

They have FREE SHIPPING on INTERNET orders over $50 and just $6.95 on internet orders of less than $25. I just ordered a bunch of FOs through them. They have everything that WSP does, (I believe) and you sign on with your login from WSP. It gets shipped from WSP too.

Chris

Good to read you again! :lol: Missed you. But I am happy that business had picked up so! Congrats. :D

Digit

Glad to read your busy.I don't know how you manage it all.

You might be losing space in the move,but looks like you've gained a lot more in return :)

If you can get a good solid shelving until up as soon as you can.Take over the closets for your extra supplies.A good cart with shelves would help you quite a bit,just take what you need for the day out,roll it over,then back.

I do that it really does save the hassles of picking up heavy cases of wax,then hauling them around.

Good luck.

Munky.

Lane where have you been all my life!!!

:)

:*

congrats on the increased biz!!!! see i told ya life has a way of opening windows when doors close:)

Hey Ian...this is what I heard someone say just recently.

When the door gets closed, God doesn't just open a window,
he knocks down walls. That's even better. Cool, eh.

Laurie

Wax Munky said:
A good cart with shelves would help you quite a bit,just take what you need for the day out,roll it over,then back.
That is what I have. Got it for a real good price at a restuarant supply place. Roll it in, roll it out. Works beautifully. :D

Digit

Laurie said:
Hey Ian...this is what I heard someone say just recently.

When the door gets closed, God doesn't just open a window,
he knocks down walls. That's even better. Cool, eh.

Laurie

oooh i like that one better :)

Thanks everyone!

Yeah...business exploded (well, not literally!), I am opening at least two wholesale accounts a week. I am so overwhelmed right now...I might just explode...PLUS we move in only TWO WEEKS!!! And I loose 300 square feet of work space.

:cry:

Hey Lane!

Does that mean that the 300 sf loss isn't such a loss after all??? 8)

Hope so, those sf's sure do make all the diff when you start "exploding"!!! BTW, congrats on all that biz activity!!! I can say I knew you when!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wink:

tootles~~~ :D

Back