Where does your soap call home ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We call NE Ohio home....although I've been away from the forum for a few weeks visiting relatives in Tenn. and Alabama....Hey, Heartsong - I saw you're from AL. We're considering retiring in the tiny town of Bridgeport! Husband's family has some property there and we have a 5 year plan beginning with some sort of a cabin.

My soap babies are all born in Johannesburg, South Africa.
They are quite adventurous though, so some have travelled to Tanzania where they decided to make a home for themselves and others have ventured all the way to England and Ireland.

It is not easy "letting go", but I guess they have to make their own way in the big wide world. I have 160 newborns in the nursery now so at least I won't be lonely for a while :)

I'm sorry I missed this post the first time around but I'm glad it was resurrected!

Sadly it appears that my soaps have no one else to play with here in Baltimore, Maryland USA

(Oh... and I say "Bugger" too.)

Vancouver BC was the home of my first batch babies, but now Vienna Austria is where they've grown up

Latest posts

Back