Where do I put pieces of soap in my bathroom

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has my problem with too many pieces of soap in their bathrooms. I was counting when I had to move them all to clean and I have 11 different ones. I am like a little kid in needing to try a piece when the soap is cured. Which one am I using tonight? One on this leg, one on that leg, how about one for each arm. Sigh......

Yep same :???: I have 5 separate containers filled with a variety of soaps for the family to grab whenever they want. The shower itself has about half a dozen (sometimes more!) of pieces of soap on the go. Madness I tell you!!

But isn't it fun? :D

I only have about 8 right now but it often increases. I have multiple small racks from IKEA and multiple draining soap dishes dotted around. My kids love it, as they get to choose new soaps each time they wash!

Ditto on the large stainless steel shower caddies. I usually have at least a dozen soaps I like to alternate, and of course something new when it strikes me.

So many soaps to use. Washing my hands is a study in bubbles, creaminess and all the rest. I'm sure you all do to, but I will put one soap down, pick up another and again until I've tried several. I love using my soap.

So many soaps to use. Washing my hands is a study in bubbles, creaminess and all the rest. I'm sure you all do to, but I will put one soap down, pick up another and again until I've tried several. I love using my soap.

Yes. I may lather up all over with one, rinse off and grab another one and lather all up again. I can say that I am really super clean.

I am going to have to look for a stainless shower caddie. My ledge is full and corners of the tub have soap dishes on them.

Yes. I may lather up all over with one, rinse off and grab another one and lather all up again. I can say that I am really super clean.

I am going to have to look for a stainless shower caddie. My ledge is full and corners of the tub have soap dishes on them.

LOL yep, the others (non soapers) don't get it.

Oh. So you wait until they are officially cured to try them? I've never tried that before.

Thank goodness I was only drinking water when I read that! Great nasal cleanse. :grin:

I found a great one at Marshall's $12.99. It has three wire racks. I've been told it's for other shower things :confused: and one tiny oval place for a bar of soap. :roll: I can fit 10 bars of soap on it. :)

I've had a few times where I had to run new water to rinse off after trying out too many bars in the tub.....

My tub has a place to sit (I think) but it's covered in soap dishes. BWAHAHAH.

okay I must be the strange one in the group. I have 1. Yes 1 bar of soap in my shower and it only gets a friend when there is but a sliver of it left. I dont like my shower being to cluttered up.

At one time I would have 8-10 different bars in the shower. My husband finally put his foot down as I had all the shelves covered and he had no space. So now I try to keep it at 4-5. Sometimes I'll sneak in a couple more.

My DH objected too. Now I have 2 in the shower (I have to compare!) and 2 in the hand basin of each bathroom and 3 at the kitchen sink.

People I give soap to use one at a time but I want them to use 2 so they can compare. Is that asking too much?

I have 3 bars, a bottle of body wash, a bottle of face soap all that I have made, and a bar of African black soap someone gave me to try that she though I would love. We none like it. I need to just pitch it. If it was up to my kids we would have at least 3-4 other bars in there lol. I have a bottle of hand soap and a bar of my Kitchen Sink soap by the sink and 2 "tester" bars and another bar of Kitchen Sink soap in the kitchen. Oh, and a cool looking bar on my window sill that's only to look at lol.

Back