Where can I find

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Where can I find premade soap lables.. or just premade bath & body labels...

Lawd knows I dont know how to make my own, and I am tired of acting like it LOL..

Can someone direct me please?

If I can make my own, anyone can. Download avery templates and use the shipping label part, that is how I do mine :) I know I cheat :shock:

really? I have MMS size 2oz low profile, 4oz low profile, and 8oz low profile..
But I think I want to get them done professionally.. there were times when the first go around for my business when it was open.. and no matter what.. the **** printer wanted to act up right before a craft show..

but how do i measure the containers to get a quote?

thanks

I checked pro labels a couiple years ago & they wanted you to print 1,000 at a time, that is 1,000 lavender lotions, 1,000 vanilla lotions, 1,000 lemon lotion, 1,000 lemon lavender lotion, etc.

The only way I saw around it was to print labels w/o the fragrance on them & then attach a smaller fragrance only label onto them as well. I change my mind way too much with fragrances, I will only sell a few dozen in a scent till' I am bored with it & move on to the next scent to catch my nose....

Back