Where can I find a small silicone slab mold that holds between 2-3 lbs of soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skayc1

Reaction score
I know brambleberry has a 6"x6"x1-7/8" silicone mold, was wondering if there is any other silicone slab molds being sold that is slightly bigger like 7"7"x2", 8"x8"x2" or even 9"x9"x2"? I'm not wanting a silicone liner, but a silicone slab mold that has supports built in it on the sides & doesn't need a wooden slab mold to support it.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's important for the sides to be straight up & down. & I have made a cardbord mold, want a silicone one, looks like I'll be getting one from BB.

I have this pan with a wire rack and lid that I found at a thrift store: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G2CFFHS/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

It will hold between 2-4 lbs of soap, depending on the thickness of the bars. The sides arent straight up and down, so I do have to trim those, but it works well for what I need it to do.
I have the same one that I also found at a thrift store, just in blue! It works well and to me it looks like the sides are straight up and down. It actually has little side supports and holds the soap pretty well. I've never filled it all the way to the top though. I would look at your local thrift store if you have one. You'd be surprised what you can find sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back