Where can i buy a silicone mold?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katre

Reaction score
Hello,
I see some people use very large square shaped silicone molds. But I couldn't find a place that sells such large molds. Do you know of a place that sells these?

Have you tried Amazon.com? I am not clear if you mean a slab mold or a mold with large cube cavities.

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-29 at 19.29.41.jpeg
like this one

Those are slab moulds at the front, and loaf moulds at the back. What country are you in? Someone on here might know of a supplier in your area.

Have you checked on Etsy.com? Several sellers there offer large wooden molds with silicone liners, just like those shown in your picture.

A significant number of Etsy sellers are based in Europe; hopefully one of them will ship to Turkey. :)

You can try Nurture Soap, the loaf molds on the back look like they're from Nurture which is a US based soap supplier company. They do ship pretty much everything to overseas but I heard many people said it is super expensive to get them shipped to overseas like $200-$300+ depending on how large the order would be especially such heavy/bulky items as molds. They have more options now in terms of shipping but it would still be very expensive to get them shipped now that shipping and everything had gone up due to inflation. Many soap makers who produce large amount of soap make their molds themselves using solid wood to the shape/weight they like. Basically those slab molds are like the shape of a chest drawer. You can put handles on either side so you can move it around with ease (they can get very heavy with soap in it in 10kg/12kg just the soap itself plus the mold weight). They line the wooden molds with freezer papers each time since it doesn't have silicone lining. Try checking out how they do it on Youtube, many do that way using their hand made wooden mold. That is also an option if you can get a carpenter locally or your partner to make a wooden mold for you.

Latest posts

Back