When you get pink, embrace the pink!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reallyrita

Reaction score
I have been attempting swirls recently..with less than stellar success.
The white soap with the pink blob on top was the first one I tried. The whole thing seized on me big time and everything just got hoisted into the mold. I did try to get the pink to go into the white, but alas.... The second one I actually got excited about. The swirl seemed to work although the batch was starting to thicken up on me and the swirl never made it all the way to the bottom. The dividers on the kelsie mold helped to pull the swirl down somewhat. This started out white with green swirls but 24 hours later the soap had morphed an icky pink. Both FOs were from WSP and were 11 months old!! I was using up old stash.

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/9026 ... oapks3.jpg

They look both very nice. Remember, only you know how they were supposed to look like!!!!!

mare61 said:
They look both very nice. Remember, only you know how they were supposed to look like!!!!!

I agree! They are exactly as you carefully planned them to be! That is your story, now stick to it. :lol: :lol:

I think they look great!

Digit

OMG !! THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY !!!!!!!!!

PERFECT for a babyshower!

I love them both, especially the dark pink with blue swirls! I keep trying swirls, but they never work. I always get blobs of colours next to each other. I think I take too long mixing the pigments in and the mix gets too thick perhaps? :cry:

Back