When it doesnt go to plan....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusticUrban

Reaction score
So I decided to change up a soap design for one of my regular soaps, only I forgot that the FO accelerates slightly. Instead of the lovely swirls I envisioned, I had to throw it all into the mould.

To top it off, I added a little to much charcoal to my green clay, turning it a shade of grey....

After all that, I cut it this morning, and to my surprise, ot turned out pretty well....

Moral is, that you just never can tell how it will turn out
20221214_103811.jpg

That's the beauty of soap making. Some of the most beautiful soap you may create comes out of things going wrong, the only heartache comes from trying to recreate it :). Lovely soap you have right there ,congrats.

That's the beauty of soap making. Some of the most beautiful soap you may create comes out of things going wrong, the only heartache comes from trying to recreate it :). Lovely soap you have right there ,congrats.

Thanks đź’ś I always hate the wait to cut when I think its a mess of a batch.... 22years of soapmaking and nothing has changed lol

Latest posts

Back