Wheatgrass, Neem, Hazelnut, and a 3D print stamp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anstarx

Reaction score
I've post this as a trouble shooting before but I want to show off the finished soap.
I acquired my own 3D printer a while ago and finally got to use it to make my first soap stamp. I quickly designed it and had to go through 3 versions to make it right.

cover.png

cover 2.png

stamp.jpg

Last edited:
I like the font. I think the circle line needs to be fatter. Also, let us know when you start taking orders! 😁

I acquired my own 3D printer a while ago and finally got to use it to make my first soap stamp.
Awesome!! I love the printers I have. I've had them for a few years now and could not imagine being without them. I've made several stamps, hangers, dividers, etc.. They work great. There are so many things you can do with it in soap making. I've even made TPU (flexible) molds for soaps. As for the stamps, I found made my letters a bit thicker.

I like the font. I think the circle line needs to be fatter. Also, let us know when you start taking orders! 😁
Heheh I agree. I went through 3 versions and this last one is the only one worked because the previous were so thin I broke the lines just by playing with them.
I’m actually considering opening an online shop soon, mostly selling jewelries I made but maybe offer custom stamp service on the side.

Latest posts

Back