What's your temp?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bret

Reaction score
It was -2 F this morning. Right now it's 9. Supposed to be a balmy 30-40 this weekend.

It's a chilly -16 celcius today. That's 2.8 F. The weather people say it will jump to +18 celcius by next week! That would be about 72 F. That's a huge jump if you ask me.

If it ever got down to 4 in Texas i think everyone would commit suicide :( .

It's been really really cold for 3 days, well below zero. Lots of snow, the banks are high. Not fun. But weatherman says it is going up to +8 in 2 days, and may rain. Now that is just spooky!

Its currently about 86 degrees (F) here, humid & raining. I want some snow.

Well, on second thoughts, maybe not snow, just cooler weather!

We are having a heat wave. A tropical heat wave baby. We hit the mid 30's to 40's today. After single digits and wind chills into the negative numbers, the 30's and 40's seems downright balmy.

Hey we started out this morning here in SW Missouri at 12 degrees with a wind chill of +1 at 7 am. It hit a high of 37 today. They say by Sunday we could be at 67 degrees! That is like crazy man! I'll take it though!

Paul :)

Here is my hubby in our driveway, starting up the snowblower behind our car, in minus 15 C weather:

CandSnowblwr.jpg

suddenly, a wind picked up:

bigwind.jpg

Ouch, now this stings the face!

Latest posts

Back