What's up with SKS Bottles?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishmish

Reaction score
During the pandemic, my sales have diminished so I've been ordering less from my usual suppliers. I finally needed to order some packaging and discovered that SKS is out of stock of so much it's scary. I set several "alert me" notifications for various products. I got an "in stock" notification so I put together an order for stuff that they said was in stock so i'd get the free shipping. Just got a message saying they're mailing *just* a package of shrink wrap tubes. Everything else is not available, including the thing they'd alerted me about. WTH?

My service from them was great at first..... then became so bad that I had to switch.... then they were okay for a while.... I don’t know what their deal is. I love their pricing and that free shipping, though.

Plastic bottles have been at a premium because of the pandemic.
Yes, this exactly. I have 3 suppliers that I rounded up as jar/bottle sources the end of 2019. SKS, WSP and Sunburst(?) I haven't ordered from the last one, so I'm not sure of the name off the top of my head, I just had them on my list as backup because of pricing in case I couldn't get from the other two). Since the pandemic started both SKS and WSP have been hit and miss - sometimes out of stock for several months. WSP seems to be a bit better stocked than SKS (at least as far as 8oz clear jars, 8/16oz clear bullet bottles which is what I buy) but remember that if you buy from them you have to buy lids separately, unlike SKS that has the option to purchase as a set.

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have 4 oz clear, 6 oz bottles, green 6 oz tottles, etc cost of shipping. I need to clear out everything to make room for my daughter and granddaughter. Some are posted on my last destash thread. PM if interested. I also have 6 or 8 oz clear Boston Rounds. I will take a pic of the crates

Attachments

• 4 oz squeeze.jpeg
    4 oz squeeze.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
  • clear 4oz.jpeg
    clear 4oz.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 2
  • tottle foamer.jpeg
    tottle foamer.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back