What's the worse thing that can happen if I scorched my goat milk?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

TheGecko

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
3,401
Reaction score
6,441
Location
Oregon
@TheGecko I liked everything they said until the last line: “Goat milk is better for your skin …”

They really should have said, “may be better” or even: “is better for many people’s skin..”

But their actual statement does just what they are condemning: makes a broad statement that isn’t universally true or correct. Too bad.
It's a GMS company...so of course they are going to say that GMS better but I kind of have to disagree that it's a 'do as I say, not as I do' statement since the article was about the pH of GMS.
 
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
15,061
Location
US
Oh, I definitely liked everything they wrote except that one statement. Based on that article, I'd probably rate them higher than 90% of the artisan soap makers out there as far as accurate claims go (with most of SMF making up the rest of the high-ranking 10%).
 

Latest posts

Top