What's that whatchyamacallit?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KudzuGoddess

Reaction score
Y'all there is a thing that I have been seeing in pics and soap vids that is like a stand for a loaf mold but it holds the mold at an angle, but you can set it to different angles. It's black. I got in my head that I might try to purchase this thing and now I can't find it. Searched everywhere under angled soap mold holder, diagonal soap, etc. etc. etc. What's this whatchyamacallit called and where would I buy it and is it worth the money? Thank you all. You are all beautiful people.

It's called the Cheshire Cat from Custom Craft Tools.

Cheshire Cat.jpeg

If I buy any more soap related molds and/or equipment I run the risk of being served divorce papers. That is pretty sweet though.
Sounds like you've got some work to do on SoapMommy (my kids would yell at me for being hetero-normative, so just in case, SoapDaddy2 is cool too!). As I've said before ad nauseum here, I'm saving a fortune on prescription and OTC lotions and potions. Maybe hook her in somehow. Mrs. Zing is my marketing/branding/chief scent advisor, and her cake frosting skills save my tops often. Or just go with:
game of thrones hair GIF

(Gotta say, dude bears an uncanny resemblance to me!)

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got some work to do on SoapMommy (my kids would yell at me for being hetero-normative, so just in case, SoapDaddy2 is cool too!). As I've said before ad nauseum here, I'm saving a fortune on prescription and OTC lotions and potions. Maybe hook her in somehow. Mrs. Zing is my marketing/branding/chief scent advisor, and her cake frosting skills save my tops often. Or just go with:
game of thrones hair GIF

(Gotta say, dude bears an uncanny resemblance to me!)
Lol. I am just joking. My wife and daughters love my soaps and we all use them but my financial saving skills have always been a bit of an issue in the relationship. I have done pretty good angle pours with books laying around this house so dropping a 50 spot on the Cheshire Cat might not be the best idea.

Latest posts

Back