Whats In Your Soap Pot 8/2 - 8/5

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Its that time again.. THE WEEKEND!! (Since I dont work fridays)

What are you making this weekend.. or planning on making?

I am making all of my one ouncers into soap for testing.. so all of my Brambleberry ones are almost done, and I am now awaiting my shipment from Flicker's... I will be making my swap stuff this weekend as well!

My husband and I are spending the weekend at my parents so I won't be making anything. I am taking out some of the HP salt bars I made two weeks ago and will be letting them try those.

Testing a few scents for fall and the swap; testing a new TOG Mold design and a new TOG Cutter design on those test logs! STAYING COOL! :roll: :lol:

Paul.... :wink:

I want to make money this weekend :) We are having a city-wide party, and I have a booth with my girlfriend, so hopefully I will get some of my soaps sold.

dragonfly princess said:
I want to make money this weekend :) We are having a city-wide party, and I have a booth with my girlfriend, so hopefully I will get some of my soaps sold.

Cool! May the wind be at your back and sail into a profitable show! 8)

Paul.... :wink:

dragonfly princess said:

Good Luck at your show this weekend.

2 batches of Lavender, batch of Citrus, batch of a Floral Blend and a batch of a woody blend. These are all EO's with natural colorants.

Irena

Well I was pleasantly surprised this morning watching the news, our little town was on the local news station. They were talking about the city-wide show tomorrow. YIPPEEEE!!!!

Back