What's in the pot this weekend?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
For me, more small batches trying out all those FO's that I have. And I'll be working on something 'Earth Day' themed.

I'm also in the process of building a searchable database of all my oils - FO, EO, base, etc. I have all these handwritten, messy, oil stained notes that are in no particular order and it is starting to annoy me. Therefore, the database. It has tables for each kind of oil, and will have scent notes, use notes, batch notes, contraindications, etc etc etc. It will also have notes like where the oil came from, because we all know how annoying it is when you can't remember where you bought something! :evil:

What about you?

Deodorant, mayeb lip balm, maybe bath bombs for a bath bomb swap I am doing through a supplier, I am regreting signing up for it but thought it would push me to perfect bath bombs!

I made a lavender with a touch of ylang ylang and peppermint. I tried to add a swirl of purple before pouring in the PVC tube. I'll find out how it came out tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me

More and more pictures for my site and ETSY... Almost done!

Listing more stuff on ETSY and doing a batch of RTCP in Orange Spice Cake and one RTCP batch of Sandalwood Vanilla.

OK, last night I made bath bombs in:
  • Strawberries & Champagne
    Lime Maragaritta
    Blue Hawaiian (Coconut Grove)
    White Tea & Ginger

..and Deodorants in:
  • Raspberry Granita
    Cucumber melon
    Tart Coconut Lime
    Juniper Breeze
    Cool Water (for him)
    Cocoa Butter (unscented)
    Mango Sorbet
    Frosted Snowdrop
    Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper
    Blooming Tulips

...and duck pond glycerin soaps in:
  • Wild Cherry
    Bubble Gum

Soap..
Im working on a tropical soap recipe. three butters soap.
Cocoa, Mango, Shea. Fragranced with a tropical coconut-cocoa.
I'll use coconut oil, palm kernel oil, olive oil, castor and Canola.

color; white base with light brown pastel swirl or in my case marble or stripes. probable a whipped soap since thats what Ive been doing as of late.

this soap is for the cabin fever, to put your mind in a different place if only for the few minutes while in the shower.

Just ordered my FO so it will be midweek before I get to put it together.

Not a whole lot of soaping. I am busy transferring fragrances from plastic bottles to amber glass bottles. Uggghhhhh. I did get some new scents from Southern Soapers of which I loved everyone of the scents OOB and they are each calling to me...

I've already made pink grapefruit, cucumber & melon, banana oatmeal, goat's milk Oatmeal and Lavender, goat's milk and honey. Tonight I'm making a cold care soap and maybe a balm to go with it, Chamomile scented soap infused with chamomile tea, and yuzu still trying to figure how to color it. You all sound extremely busy! Can't wait to see those pics especially you Tabs! Hint Hint! LOL

Back