Whatcha got cookin?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black soap n candle lady

Reaction score
What are you working on? Yesterday I made Banana Tofu Smoothie soap with honey and dark chocolate. Had to use up some bananas rather than throw them in the trash. Lol.

I cut a batch of HP white roses last night. Contemplating the world with that scent. For the last 4 days I have been working on a new website. I have Etsy and it's working great. I used to have a site devoted strictly to my jewelry but when I got into b&b I decided to scrap it and have a freewebs site for a "scrapbook" type. I want a new site and my domain misses one too. So..my eyes are going buggy and I sure could make a batch of soap or 4.

I'm doing round soaps, so I did these:

patchouli with a touch of grapefruit
lavender, vanilla
jasmine, rose, sandalwood
chammomile, lavender
coffee soap scented with honey almond

I'll post pics in the projects forum.

just spent a wad of moola on some fragrance oils and supplies and clean up my kitchen since this morning i did 3 batches

lemon geranium ( scent works) a restock

moonlight path ( tony's ) a restock

secret crush ( wsp) this was a new fragrance for me in cp, i have only used it in lotion and mp soaps before, so i hope the scent holds on cause i kinda like it.

i couldn't find any info on the fragrance review board, so please if you try out a new fragrance or even a regular one, please post info on the review board.
help out a newbie and even us old soapers. i kinda like having some idea what the soap is going to do.

well, I haven't made ANY soaps in months, so today I just finally decided to get around to doing so.....simple ones really. The first was my first batch of Goats Milk soap. (canned stuff). I think it's the first soap I've ever had gel. Sooo cool to see! :p . Then I just made some 100% OO in a pringles can, so far so good. It hasn't exploded or anything weird yet. I was goin to make some MP soap loaves, but guess that'll have to wait for another few days...Thinking of making a Fruit Salad soap, never done it before but have wanted to try it for a long time.

Well yesterday I did'nt do any soap. I did make Blackberry Jam. Today I made a stain stick.

Back