What would you call these display boxes?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAShillito

Reaction score
Im waiting to see if the original poster chimes in with a source but figured I'd pick your brains in the meantime. Would they be considered paperboard or chipboard or?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-164231_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-164231_Facebook.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 82
well I know the shelves are plywood bc its a soap caravan. Thinking of the display boxes. I know there's a term for the style but it's escaping me.

I use several of those boxes for storing cured & packaged soap. I buy them at Dollar General periodically when they have a clearance sale. I call them paperboard or cardboard, because they are technically the same thing. It's all semantics in opinion. They could be chipboard, too, I suppose.

Anyway, they would make nice display boxes as well.

As for sources, besides DG, I have seen them at other stores, even sometimes at the Goodwill. However the best prices seem to be at dollar stores, especially when sold to reduce stock and make room for newer products.

Im waiting to see if the original poster chimes in with a source but figured I'd pick your brains in the meantime. Would they be considered paperboard or chipboard or?
What is a Chipboard Box? Chipboard, or paperboard, is a material that is generally made from reclaimed paper stock. It is lightweight and similar to cardboard. Chipboard boxes are both rigid and flexible, which makes them easier to fold, cut, and shape than boxes made out of corrugated cardboard.

Latest posts

Back