What went wrong? Avert your eyes....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I haven't weighed in because I've been busy soaping! And probably because I am more traumatized by @Catscankim What soapy thing have you done today? post and yours pales by comparison! I actually like your soap! One of my first soap mess-ups which led to the discovery of this Forum looked like that. My friends complimented me on my "technique." I was like, yeah, totally deliberate and planned, I'm just skilled like that.

LOL, I haven't weighed in because I've been busy soaping! And probably because I am more traumatized by @Catscankim What soapy thing have you done today? post and yours pales by comparison! I actually like your soap! One of my first soap mess-ups which led to the discovery of this Forum looked like that. My friends complimented me on my "technique." I was like, yeah, totally deliberate and planned, I'm just skilled like that.
I think we should have a thread for our disaster soaps. That baby poo one wins hands down right now!

See No Evil.gif

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Floating soap by Ivory was a "MISTAKE" and it became a marketing genius! Hang in there. I think it's beautiful how it is.

Back