What was the. . .

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy8

Reaction score
What was the last batch of soap you made?

Mine was a rosemary mint soap - they smell great. I can't wait to try them out.

I made a facial soap with goatsmilk, calendula, oatmeal, and ground lavender buds. With some added lavender eo. Feels so nice on my face!

Mine was a rebatched layered soap that I called Summer Citrus. I don't think it's ever going to harden up though!! Think I added to much extra oil to the mix. Smells yummy though...

I'm going to be learning how to make rebatched soap could you send me a picture i'd love to see what it looks like!

I made a lavender peppermint shampoo bar. i can't wait to try it out it smells so nice.

Mine was a orange vanilla swirl soap. It smells like a creamsicle. I made a body scrub to match it.

Exfoliating blackberry vanilla soap - i was so excited for it while making it - the fragrance was so yummy. Now they smell a little weird. i might try to rebatch them with more fragrance.

OOh I would love to see some pictures of your soaps guys.....I'll show you mine if you show me yours......lol

Let me figure how to work my digital camera and Ill post some. :)

This week I made Eucalyptus with spearmint and poppy seeds, Oatmeal, and Chocolate Espresso Goat's Milk.

pepperi27 said:
This week I made Eucalyptus with spearmint and poppy seeds, Oatmeal, and Chocolate Espresso Goat's Milk.

Ooh, that sounds delicious

I'm still just getting the hang of the CP soap thing, so my last few batches have just been a very base soap recipe with essential oils or fragrance oils added. The last one i did was a strawberry flavored soap, but it didn't turn out so well.

The last one i made (which was only my 2nd batch) was an orange creamsicle flavor. So yummy.

Chocolate Hot Process soap, and a Black Raspberry Vanilla Hot Process Soap.. nothing fancy.

Back