What to mix with Tobacco ?... almond ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
So I bought Tobacco from NG and the monthly sale of Almond.

Tobacco is ok OOB but then I smelled the Almond right after it and I wonder if the mix would be good ?

I don't have Vanilla FO to make the tobacco/vanilla everyone is talking about.

What have you mixed Tobacco with and it worked out ? { I thought there was a thread on this but the search showed nothing :search: }

I have a few Fo's that might work, Fireplace maybe.

Eons ago my X-father in Law smoked a Pipe. The tobacco he used was an Apple flavor of some sort. Anyone mix this with an Apple scent ?

Making Q-tip blends right now and will wait till tomorrow to see how they blend.

Currently burning tobacco and leather but also have a tobacco and coffee blend that I love.

Patchouli at .25%. I like it in Fresh Linen and Bramble Berry's Karma clone. Tobacco with a touch of patch? sure.

So I bought Tobacco from NG and the monthly sale of Almond.

Tobacco is ok OOB but then I smelled the Almond right after it and I wonder if the mix would be good ?

I don't have Vanilla FO to make the tobacco/vanilla everyone is talking about.

What have you mixed Tobacco with and it worked out ? { I thought there was a thread on this but the search showed nothing :search: }

I have a few Fo's that might work, Fireplace maybe.

Eons ago my X-father in Law smoked a Pipe. The tobacco he used was an Apple flavor of some sort. Anyone mix this with an Apple scent ?

Making Q-tip blends right now and will wait till tomorrow to see how they blend.

"Santa's Pipe" - cherrywood, raspberry, vanilla, and tobacco is a Crafter's Choice scent that went over well for me. I think mixing it with a sweet apple scent and maybe a bit of vanilla would be lovely - vanilla I think makes tobacco smell more comforting in my opinion.

I've mixed tobacco and cherry almond (I called it Black Tie because it was a black and white soap with a kind of geometric tie shape in the bar). I have one customer that loves it - she bought all I had last year and asked for it again this year. It reminds me of my dad's swisher sweets.

Latest posts

Back