What to do with soap shavings and loaf ends

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry

Reaction score
1. Rebatch into balls!
2. Just throw them into soap batter!

These are the other 2 soaps I made yesterday and cut this morning. I hate wasting soap. :wink:

Since both soaps contained more saponified soap pieces than new soap batter by weight, CPOP was used to ensure gel (even in the old soap) and unify the mess as one.

Image901462546.jpg

Image1502213439.jpg

Thanks! :)

When I did the rebatch for the balls I wasn't picky about any color palate, so every color went into the crockpot. Of course it all turned brown and once rolled they looked exactly like meatballs. The white were excess balls from an older project. I thought of making "spaghetti and meatballs soap" by using red for the background and mixing it with white confetti soap. Hahaha! I'll save that idea for a future project.

Dear friends I want make bathing soap anyone help me how to make please

I would check out some of the posts in the beginner thread as there are many links to videos and tutorials to get you started (there is currently one where someone had a failure as a first batch which is well worth a read) and then, when you have some specific questions start a new thread with them.

Latest posts

Back