What to do with 2 sample FO's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BusyHands

Reaction score
I have 4 sample bottles of white rose & butter mints. I def have no idea of what to do with the white rose, but I was thinking maybe a cocoa and/or coffee FO to blend with the butter mints? Any suggestions? Thank You

You might try a mix of vanilla and white rose for a baby powder - type scent
Thank You!! Baby Powder is better than the White Rose. It's just one of those scents that don't appeal to me. So, I'm trying to find something to do with it.

I had samples of the Butter Mints too; I put it in bath bombs and bath truffles and they turned out GREAT!

Trouble is now I really like the scent, but it's just a bit too pricey to get BB in Canada on a regular basis... will have to save it for my yearly treat :)

I had samples of the Butter Mints too; I put it in bath bombs and bath truffles and they turned out GREAT!

Trouble is now I really like the scent, but it's just a bit too pricey to get BB in Canada on a regular basis... will have to save it for my yearly treat :)
I may have to try those bath truffles! I have some Turkish Mocha I want to try out.

Back