What to do, what to do

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE them! Now I gotta make one like this. How do they smell?
The smell is really nice. I chose it based on the reviews on the supplier's web site. Everyone was saying what a great scent it was and how their customers would buy them like crazy.

I buy wine in the same way. I use filters of "cheap" and "4-5 stars". Haven't been disappointed yet! Fantastic bottles of wine for $12 dollars and less!

Why “was”? @John Harris still owes us the two other batches :nodding:
I want to do Three Wise Men next. The day after tomorrow would be a great day to do it, but Soap Partner will divorce me! I need to get Soap Partner indebted to me somehow. :rolling:

I'm thinking of mixing my dark Gold Mica with some canary yellow Mica for the pot color. Then use paprika and turmeric for the accents. Three colors for the Three Wise Men.

The scent is frankincense, myrrh, patchouli, and sandalwood. Now I made a frankincense and myrrh just last week, but this smell is completely different - and very, very nice!

Beautiful. I'm SUCH a magpie. You've inspired me to take out my Nurture 6" x 6" slab mold and make another soap in it. I had all but abandoned it for my T/S mold because I wasn't a fan of the bar size/shape. But that looks so fun!
Thanks Carly! A good part of the fun of this batch was how so many people jumped in (at my plea) to help me. Lots and lots of cooks, but only one in the actual kitchen. 👁:swinging:

Latest posts

Back