What to blend w/peppermint

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chlobue

Reaction score
Morning all ye soapers
Thinking ahead to Xmas and I want to make purely peppermint mixed with another FO to tone it down a bit. Any suggestions? I will swirl the soap w/red.Thanks in advance!!

How about a 2-color swirl using some with your red, and some with cocoa powder? Peppermint fudge!

I am a huge fan of peppermint, so I use it straight, but add oatmeal - this is one of my favs....so refreshing! k

I'm thinking coffee & mint like Starbuck's Christmas coffee - White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha. Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyummmmm!!! I like it so much, I order it all through the year. 8)

What to blend/peppermint

Thanks for all the GREAT combo's. I've got a big decision to make!!
Thanks for all you soapers. I really appreciate the input.
Chris

i am actually blending some peppermint eo and cocoa fo today....in what ratio do i do that? if i usually do peppermint at 0.5oz PPO and cocoa at 0.75 PPO do i still at that much? or should i cut back so that there is no more than 1 oz PPO total of fragrances?

I just did Spearmint & Peppermint. VERY minty and refreshing. The Spearmint brightened up the peppermint wonderfully!

(I've tried Pauls Lav/Pep before...amazing scent!)

Latest posts

Back