What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is I unmolded the banana slices for my mashed banana soap I'm about to make sometime this week. These will be the top layer on my loaf can't wait to play with these right now I am sticking poppyseeds on the top of the banana to make them look like real banana seeds on them.

Attachments

• 20221206_144918.jpg
    20221206_144918.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221206_142335.jpg
    20221206_142335.jpg
    943.1 KB · Views: 0
Two friends came over to make soap as holiday gifts. The mom loves M&P, so we had fun making sunflowers with brown centers and yellow petals. The adult daughter prefers CP, so we made up a batch of snowman mini-soaps, and used the rest of the batter to fill up a couple of wave molds. Then we packed their molded soaps in sturdy boxes to take home and unmold tomorrow. They brought me a lovely amaryllis plant and some peanut butter taffy as a thank-you. 😋

Here it is I unmolded the banana slices for my mashed banana soap I'm about to make sometime this week. These will be the top layer on my loaf can't wait to play with these right now I am sticking poppyseeds on the top of the banana to make them look like real banana seeds on them.
Oh my gosh those look fantastic! You nailed the banana color! I can't wait to see them on the soap!

They look like banana slices! Great job!

Just wondering if everybody likes the seeds or with out.
20221206_205850.jpg

I am so kitten loving angry right now I can hardly kitten loving see straight. Waiting on my New Directions Aromatics delivery via kitten loving FedEx. Gave them my business address (packages get stolen off my porch), open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EVERY KITTEN LOVING DAY THIS WEEK they attempt delivery at 5:15 p.m. Latest message was to call FedEx and dude says for me to contact seller, he's unable to change anything. And he's not allowed to connect me with his supervisor. So kitten loving confused why they told me to call. erg erg erg erg erg

I am making what I hope to be my entry soap for this months un-challenge soap. New FO for me, so I hope it goes well. Waiting for lye and stuff to cool, but I am really excited about this soap because I haven't done anything much "artisan" lately. So I am kinda like "oh crud do I remember?" LOL.

I do, I do. And hopefully it comes out as planned LOL.

edited to say crud, not crude LOL

Last edited:
Back