What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vegan tester looks a bit better than my tried and true (with the ricing FO) after the cut
The ricer overheated and cracked, the vegan one looks pretty solid
No ash on either
Hopefully none shows up over the next couple weeks haha
Also
Boris is not impressed with my choice of activities tonight lol
IMG_4194.JPG
IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4186.JPG

Have to deliver Eggs to a guy (every Sunday, hey $3 is $3 ;) ) On my way out the door I will mix the lye outside. And since it is 60 F out it will cool off nice !

Then finish coffee and make 2 batches.
Count out my left over inventory from the shows.
Think of new names for the 13 new FO's I did and put them in to Square for inventory . AND make labels for them.

Have to deliver Eggs to a guy (every Sunday, hey $3 is $3 ;) ) On my way out the door I will mix the lye outside. And since it is 60 F out it will cool off nice !

Then finish coffee and make 2 batches.
Count out my left over inventory from the shows.
Think of new names for the 13 new FO's I did and put them in to Square for inventory . AND make labels for them.
You had a very productive day. I have trouble renaming to fragrances I cannot imagine coming up with creative names for 13

You had a very productive day. I have trouble renaming to fragrances I cannot imagine coming up with creative names for 13
So far I have only delivered the eggs.
:oops:
I just made pancakes and eggs so I still have a long way to go lol

I order the 50# as it is just easier. i will use it, but even if you only do a little, it does last

Made some more salt bars cause it seems everyone loves them.

Also cut the coffee soap i did several days ago. It was still kinda sticky. First time that happens to me.

Made some more salt bars cause it seems everyone loves them.

Also cut the coffee soap i did several days ago. It was still kinda sticky. First time that happens to me.

Don't suppose you have a recipe you could share for the coffee soap you made sounds interesting?

Just ordered an inferred thermometer for my soap and candle making because I'm fed up of trying to read a manual type when im outside mixing the lye and its either dark or getting dark and my digital one is a nightmare when it randomly turns itself off or starts beeping at me.

Well, the cold Lye is sitting here in the office with me. Le Sigh, I did not have the Umph to soap today.

I did manage to return some things to the store, do laundry, Sort and count the soaps I have from last FM/Fair.

I am currently in here to just grab another batch of curing soap to bevel while I am watching TV. And picking new names for soaps.

Latest posts

Back