What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm posting this here because I have been LMAO all day long. Super stressful day and I have played this only like 100 times! I think it's viral material.
https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/hilarious-“fancy-soap”.82744/And thank you, @TashaBird for starting my day out right!

Pretty sure I can see some semen in there swimming up to meet their fate on the bar on the left :D
I always pull up the pictures of soaps before I read the comments. I was thinking about how I really liked the way your soap looked....then read the comment you wrote. Now it cannot be unseen. lol
Um *clutching pearls* can we please go back to the poopy topic?

Well, I had intended to make some shampoo bars in Rain Barrel fo for men and some bath bomb in merlot.. but someone was working distracted and snapped out of it just as they were pouring rain barrel into the green bath bomb mix.. 😩 Thank god I only made 4. I dont know any men who use them but i suppose its possible
Is it very manly smelling? Maybe a different name if not - Skinny Dipping?

My Son is the only one in the house that uses the bath bombs I made for Christmas. I had to make him another batch for his birthday end of January... LOL
My grandsons love bath bombs! Of course, they are only 8 and 10, so that may change. It's funny how it seems that most men will take showers and not baths, but many of them love a good soak in the hot tub - basically an extended bath with more heat, right?

Bleeding heart soap. :D

Here's my syndet shampoo bars unmolded:
View attachment 53592

And @Vicki C - Basil is a male's name, but it is rarely used these days. It's very 'old England'. However, it may make a comeback, like to many older names.
Basil makes a cool guys name. Didn’t know that. Basil is the goat in my avatar. She ( yes a female as well LOL) was born last year . My daughter was here and saw the birth along with her twin, Primrose. She decided to give them plant/flower names as THEIR mother is “Flower”. Anyway, I took her name . She never slows down. I hope that’s me too. A female that never slows down 😂

Mailed a bunch of orders. That’s cool! Sent some soaps to my fam who I miss very much. I really miss my gbabies, and would usually have seen them several times over the last year. Also, ordered a jerky gun that a maker is designing extruder discs for. And, ordered my first FOs from NS. I’m missing florals!

I've used it in my rebatch soap and it holds really well. I haven't used it in CP yet, but I think I remember good reviews.

My soapy stuff from the weekend: 2 batches of beer soap, 60lb oil masterbatched, and 15 sugar scrubs - in addition to networking to expand further into wholesale.

Just for fun, here's some pics from last week's soap adventures....
View attachment 53725View attachment 53726View attachment 53727
I love your layers!!

My red rose soap was a total failure but I am happy with these soaps 😍.
20210130_160540.jpg
20210203_003706.jpg
20210203_004117.jpg
IMG_20210128_002350_602.jpg
20210127_233922.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I had intended to make some shampoo bars in Rain Barrel fo for men and some bath bomb in merlot.. but someone was working distracted and snapped out of it just as they were pouring rain barrel into the green bath bomb mix.. 😩 Thank god I only made 4. I dont know any men who use them but i suppose its possible
My son uses my bath bombs all the time! Who knows.....you may end up with some converts!

I really love the look of the Abalone & Sea! Can I ask which colour did you use for the bottom layer?
Absolutely! I used a mixture of Cappuccino and Gold micas from Branbleberry and mixed in a little ground cinnamon to give it a sandy look. (I'm one to mix micas till I get the right shade, so sorry it's a little ambiguous.)

Today I made a St Paddy's day soap (colour-wise anyway). I didn't have the right green so mixed my own and very happy with the way it turned out. It's an in-pot swirl - looking forward to the cut! Think I might call it the Irish Clovers...
Beautiful green!

Latest posts

Back