Quantcast

What soapy thing have you done today?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Guspuppy

Reaction score
Ok...time for some soapy humor. Here’s the video my husband randomly started taking while I was attempting my first Tall Skinny Shimmy for the challenge. I can’t believe I’m posting this as I’m looking pretty rough with my pjs, dollar store readers and hair thrown up last minute, but I thought you would get a kick out of it. Be sure to unmute because the commentary and my uncontrollable cackling is what makes it. 😂
Im not sure how to access this?? When I click on it it tries to open shared files then declines the action and I end up in my own photos. Help? I want to see!! 🙂

Jersey Girl

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not sure how to access this?? When I click on it it tries to open shared files then declines the action and I end up in my own photos. Help? I want to see!! 🙂
Bummer...I had to share it via iCloud link. Is that maybe only for Apple devices? I’m not tech savvy. It took me forever to figure out how to share. Maybe someone who knows can chime in?

TashaBird

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...time for some soapy humor. Here’s the video my husband randomly started taking while I was attempting my first Tall Skinny Shimmy for the challenge. I can’t believe I’m posting this as I’m looking pretty rough with my pjs, dollar store readers and hair thrown up last minute, but I thought you would get a kick out of it. Be sure to unmute because the commentary and my uncontrollable cackling is what makes it. 😂
That was a blast! SO fun!!

KimW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no way I would have made it past the "applying the British racing green"!

Peachy Clean Soap

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gunspuppy.
I'm viewing this site on my I-Pad. what I did was push link to open' Link went right into my Photos / Videos' Then I chose to download' then I saw a 2nd video right under 1st one & clicked that video' it opened & video came up pushed to play.

Thanks Peachy Clean Soap. Hopefully I will remember to. It's one of the things I always forget 😂
Yes its easy to do when your busy. Sorry my msg came up twice' ugh lol 🤗🧼