I just recently made a soap that looks a lot like that. My emulsion was very thin and on the unstable side of things. I had an oil film on the top after a few hours, but the soap never fully separated. I started at RT and although it heated up a bit, it cooled off quickly. It was a small batch (525 g oils). I had similar problems when I first started making small batches using individual cavity molds. After my recent fail, I successfully made two more batches with the same recipe. The only difference was that I blended both of them a bit more. They were still pre-trace, but more the consistency of thick cream versus thin cream (which I realize is totally in the eyes of the observer).