There's a bit of a story behind my morning... My first soap attempt was on the 4th. It went okay, but I did a CPOP on a heavy OO soap, let it go too long to boot, so it separated a bit. I let it sit for a week or so while I read and YouTubed more, deciding what to do. I decided more CO would be helpful for my impatience, and a bit more castor would help keep my bubbles. So I recalculated my recipe with a higher percentage of both, subtracted everything I'd put in my original batch, and did a hybrid rebatch/hot process, and put it into molds, then sprayed the tops with isopropyl alcohol and did NOT CPOP. But then I wasn't happy with how it looked and thought I would just tinker with it a bit more, so it went back into the crock and, well... I accidentally made soap that's half clear liquid and half lumpy semi-creamed. Too much water, plus the alcohol and additional castor, extra cooking and stirring... Well, that's my guess. But it's all definitely soap and not at all hot. I've been handling it bare handed all morning, making a big mess trying to separate the two types into different containers so I can figure out what to do with both. I've washed my hands repeatedly with both types, and it's all pretty nice for a basic, unscented & uncolored first try.