What should I do with supplies that I won't use?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lathered_up

Reaction score
Is there a way that I can donate them to someone? I'm not sure where to post this question, but I would hate to see these items go to waste. I don't know anyone else in my town who soaps and I have some things that I either can't or won't use. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

You could put in an Ad in the Members Ad section and see if someone replies, I'm sure they will. Maybe they could collect from where you live or pay for postage. Don't forget to put in the disclaimer at the top and bottom of the post.

Senior community centers often host craft programs. You could see if one in your area will accept donations.

Or you could sell them. There's a fb group called Vendor Stuff for Sale. I've gotten good deals on supplies.

Where do you live? I am just getting started into soap making myself. Or you could try craigslist even. =)

Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction. Hopefully someone else can turn my cast off supplies into soapy fabulous-ness

You could mail them to me! Joking aside, you could use the supplies up to make soap that you wouldn't use or want to sell and give it to Clean The World

or even donate made soaps to a women's shelter or a homeless shelter.

Back