What not to embed in your soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would someone put a razorblade in a soapbar?? id never use something like that unless it was fake painted on or something lol...even then...id opt for something esle a little more therapeutic looking that didnt give me the feeling the soap would take my skin off! lol

They have been making those for years, it's *edgy* to say the least... shock factor.

It also states below the pic on the description page...
"For Decorative Purposes Only"

Jeeeez, Ian....your not SUPPOSED to use it! :wink:
Yer 2 funny! But I suppose if you were in a pinch and needed to shave???

lol but what if someone like me didnt see that and ordered it for their son or daughter and they actually used it!!

i swear im so oblivious to fine print...i keep missing things all over the place lol

hahahaha ayeee....need to get my eye checked!

Hmmm, definitely going for shock value, but do people buy it?

And in the description it says the razor blade will rust, sometimes by the time you get it delivered to you. Who would pay $6 for something like this?

PLUS, what kind of insurance do they have to carry, LOL!!

how about a soap with trash embedded into it? Nails? Ah, I see it now - one with rusty nails, one with wood splinters, one with cactus thorns, one with a rusty paring knife, etc - use it and medical attention will be required - just call it your Pain line. :shock:

nobody?

nobody is gonna comment on the "penis" soap?
You're all so "clean"!
:p
My friend wanted me to make a soap for her friend's bachelorette party, so I embedded a mini penis, but it's hidden in the center so they won't see it til they use it a while. Don't worry, the label says "adult only" lol

I did a swirl and brought a bar to some friends and while she was looking at it-I glanced and OMG a perfectly swirled pecker--my friend just laughed and said "only you Marilyn--only you" when I got home I looked over the rest of that batch

My friend wanted me to make a soap for her friend's bachelorette party, so I embedded a mini penis, but it's hidden in the center so they won't see it til they use it a while. Don't worry, the label says "adult only" lol

RKrynicki, the person who's post you quoted on, hasn't been here for 10 yrs, so probably won't see it. This post is 11 yrs old, it would be best to start a new thread and link to it. Please look at the dates on the post you are replying to, it's best not to bring up posts so old.

RKrynicki, the person who's post you quoted on, hasn't been here for 10 yrs, so probably won't see it. This post is 11 yrs old, it would be best to start a new thread and link to it. Please look at the dates on the post you are replying to, it's best not to bring up posts so old.
I apologise. I am new and did not see the date.

Back