What moulds do you use for your bathbombs?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwilson9

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wondering what moulds you use for your bathbombs and why you choose to use them over other moulds? I’m also wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to purchase moulds that are customised with my own name on it. Or how I would get this?

I use a variety of stainless steel spheres and hard plastic molds of varying sizes and shapes. You can get customized molds made by SoapChef1, Breaking The Mold (BTM), and other Etsy sellers.

I use a variety of stainless steel spheres and hard plastic molds of varying sizes and shapes. You can get customized molds made by SoapChef1, Breaking The Mold (BTM), and other Etsy sellers.
The molds I brought were from bath bomb xpress. Resin molds. Sphere Resin Moulds I like them. Do you know where might do these type? With customised print?

Usually the plastic three pieces you can buy on etsy. I received a plastic hybrid duckie mold today from Chunkadust.

I saw one person selling their bath bombs in a plastic take out cup with a lid. This kept them from losing "sand" and was quite inventive.
I do that for Christmas with solid bubble bath on top. This was this past Christmas. Smells like cocoa and gingerbread. They always sell really well and I usually have to make a few new batches. I get a little worried I'll start being copied because they sell so well.

1679780140032.png

Hi guys. Just wondering what moulds you use for your bathbombs and why you choose to use them over other moulds? I’m also wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to purchase moulds that are customised with my own name on it. Or how I would get this?
Hi :) I just began my bath bomb journey and I use both silicone molds, and stainless steel spheres, I also purchased a butterfly shaped type that you have to press together... i would google custom bath bomb molds to see what you can find...

Shipping can take time. Prices very low. Even with shipping a very good buy. Very pleased with stainless bath bomb molds purchased from this overseas supplier. Bought lipless molds as did not want seam lines on bombs. Yes edges are a bit sharp. Have been using for two years without any cuts to self. Edited to add that “one piece” equals one set of bath bomb mold. So two pieces are one complete set. If you order 2 pieces you will receive four halves which is 2 bath bomb molds.
https://lychon.en.alibaba.com/promotionPage.html

Back