What made you pick your avatar/ username?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, that is horrible; it really annoys me that something like that has happened to all the Karen's in the world. So unkind!
I was unenlightened. But now that I Googled "whats wrong with karen" (no offence). It's got o be the antivax gig. Well, I went down an internet black hole of names. I don't know if it's UK specific, but I now feel for everyone called Kevin, too. In fact, there's loads of names with stigma associated with them. I've noted an evident decline in the use of "Judas" recently. :)

I was born In Trinidad and Tobago. It is one country with two islands. I happen to have parents from each island…hence “trinbago”. The number comes from my very first username when I was 27 yrs old. Many, many years ago…😂

my avatar comes about because I have a cat and I love to sleep. BTW, my cat is 15yrs old and going strong. She bosses my 3 yr old rottie around!

I just watched a Soapmaking101 video, and my brain decided that the merch promotion apron “Lyers Club” deserves escalation 😁. Let's see how long I get along with that questionable custom title…
I have a soap making apron from the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetics Guild, not the Lyer's Club apron, although I have also seen it for sale at SoapCon in the past.

Time for a new avatar. Some friends insisted that I pose for this.

Caution avatar.JPG

Eh I had to search what I originally wrote here lol. Nothing fancy with my avatar it's just me haha.

Name is also mine, the additional "i" came about in high school - when someone calls me this now, most definitely they'll be using (trying at least) a cutesy voice like how they'd talk to babies LOL

I could not then, and still cannot think of any other avatar so I'll just probably always be using my face haha

Eh I had to search what I originally wrote here lol. Nothing fancy with my avatar it's just me haha.

Name is also mine, the additional "i" came about in high school - when someone calls me this now, most definitely they'll be using (trying at least) a cutesy voice like how they'd talk to babies LOL

I could not then, and still cannot think of any other avatar so I'll just probably always be using my face haha
The face that broke the internet 😂
Nah - you're gorgeous darl! Don't let's talk about mine...

Don't let's talk about mine...
Oh why not?! You are the Girl Most Likely... to change her avatar within a year's time! 😄 How many times since you joined in 2018? 5? (I'm guessing) What stands out is that you seem to be getting younger with each change!

PS: Love them all but this one is particularly coquettish.

The face that broke the internet 😂
Nah - you're gorgeous darl! Don't let's talk about mine...
Awww shucks 😋
But I wanna talk about yours! Your avatars are always cute, and so friendly looking 😊

And I agree with Zany. You don't even look your age.. More like mine.

Latest posts

Back