What made you pick your avatar/ username?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first signed up for the Forum I was sitting by my fireplace (gas, but still pretty nice). I'm not very creative so when I was asked to give a username, I stared at the fire for a while and just chose Fireside.
I love "Fireside" -- gives me a warm feeling when I read it. While "F" will do quite well, I'd love to see a pretty fireside avatar. Please?

I figured it out!
WooHoo.gif

Hey, @Zany_in_CO what's your story?!
We were at the beach one day when my 3-4 year-old daughter came running up and plopped herself down between my legs with her back to me. She said, "Look Mommy! I can make my toes smile!" And indeed, she did. She spread her toes wide on both feet and they certainly looked like they were smiling. Precious.

We were at the beach one day when my 3-4 year-old daughter came running up and plopped herself down between my legs with her back to me. She said, "Look Mommy! I can make my toes smile!" And indeed, she did. She spread her toes wide on both feet and they certainly looked like they were smiling. Precious.
That is so precious, I can't stand it!!

Hello! I'm new here. Just started my first cold process soap months ago. I want to learn how to make my own soap because most of the commercial bar soap made me itchy. I bought one hand made soap from the market one day, and I was surprised. It cleans AND not dry out my skin at the same time.

But my first batch of soap made me itchy! Oh well, gotta keep trying.

As for why I chose this name

...i played too much Zelda:BotW :p

What made you choose the particular user name or avatar that you did?
Ive always liked the word reflux, so i use that as my djing name. reflux on alot of forums and sites is already taken, so i added 043 on the end. 043 is the number for an old skateboarding clothing brand from 90's called Droors.

I decided to change my username from the one mentioned above, to Soaparonie. I chose this for soap making because my ex girlfriends daughter used to call me Stevearonie. My names Steven.

Moon Oak Acres is the name of my farm that has the goats I milk for my goats milk soap on it. In the picture is one of our goats and I.
To go even deeper on the name, our farm is named after my partners mother. We both lost our moms to various forms of cancer young. (I was 14 he was I believe 21-22)
my partner is Korean and his mom was born there and her name was Mune Oke and it’s such a gorgeous name we just shifted gears and spelt it phonetically in English. Moon Oak.

Hello everyone! Been soaping a few years now and finally figured I should join this community to learn from you all. Mines not terribly creative, I’ve got a beard and this is a soaping forum so yeah. Soap makes my beard sudsy. As for my avatar, it’s a picture I took on a favorite family vacation that I just love to look at.

Geez......I never introduced myself. Just sorta snuck in under the door and pretended I was a club member.

Digit
Same! Lol. I chose me in soap goggle gear as my avatar with my formulation station in background. My username comes from people who nicknamed me Mely (names Melanie) and s is my middle initial and g is from last name. 25 is my number.

Back