What made you pick your avatar/ username?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi... my name is Sharron Powers so it's not a stretch with my name. One of my other hobbies/obsessions is poker - I play No Limit Holdem both live and online and my online screen name is QueenOfHearts - since I love to cook and bake, I chose this avatar. I would change my poker name to that but it's not allowed so I'm stuck with it.

Hi there. my legal name does not represent who I am. ... Excuse the tangent but I really love the idea that some cultures have of naming and even re-naming according to personal characteristics and significant experience.

So in keeping with that culture and if you want insight into what uplifts me most, my username gives a clue. I am forever mindful of the symbiosis of my relationship with my garden : I care for her and she gives me food, medicine, entertainment, calm. ... I am so in love.

Last edited:
PixellVixen just sounded cool, to be honest. And I like video games (hence the pixel portion). Okami is my favorite game, and Doge is my favorite meme. Okamidoge is the best.

Well I have recently discovered silicon molds for bars which are a blessing because the soap in my bar molds came out too hard to cut. I found this forum because I was looking for advice as to how to remedy that and already learned that I am waiting too long to cut it.
My handle is a name given me by a Pagan high priestess many years ago as part of my love for nature and protective role in my family. The horse in the pic isn't mine but I worked for his owner. His name is sunny and he likes to step on my foot :)

Hello. Brand new here. My username is a version of my daughter's nickname since my own name was already taken as a username here.
My avatar is Anne of Cleves because I have a particular fascination with her history.

Hi. Kind of new here. My user name is because I was a radar technician in my Navy past. Avatar is just me being silly with some shades.

Hello! I just joined a little while ago my avatar is a photo from a few months ago when i dyed my hair blue i was about to take a lovely drive with the windows down (its also the auto picked photo since i joined via Facebook)
My name is a combo of my real name Devin and Vivian which is a name i went by when i was younger because people kept thinking i was a boy someone merged the two names together back in high school and it stuck

My name is based on a childhood nickname--one of those stupid ones that sticks in your family and then your friends start using it...its weird and corny when your 35 but I go with it out of habit sometimes.

My avatar is my ginormous derpy Maine Coon kitty 'Chief Brody'. He's my buddy. I made this epic portrait of him in Photoshop to give some humor to quarantine life. I do have another cat 'Hooper' he kind of sucks but my three daughters are obsessed with him. Such is life LOL

I picked my username, because its true! LOL! No, just kidding, I wanted to find a way to put goats and soap in my user name, and this is what I came up with.

My profile is a picture of one of my goats, baby

I picked my username, because its true! LOL! No, just kidding, I wanted to find a way to put goats and soap in my user name, and this is what I came up with.

My profile is a picture of one of my goats, baby

Love your goat Avatar, I'm a huge fan of Weed 'em and Reap. (on youtube) I don't miss an episode, it's my weekly goat fix. You must check them out.

When I first signed up for the Forum I was sitting by my fireplace (gas, but still pretty nice). I'm not very creative so when I was asked to give a username, I stared at the fire for a while and just chose Fireside.

My name is...my name. Avatar: Daddy called me "monkey" because I tripped over my own feet, but would grab something or bounce off something and just keep loping forward. Fast forward 20 years and hubby finds me up in a tree removing ivy. He calls out, "Hey there, my monkey!", having no knowledge of what my Daddy called me. Hubby was so touched that he bought me a monkey soap mold and started calling me "Monkey". :)

Latest posts

Back