What made you pick your avatar/ username?!

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

kdm

Reaction score
I know, that is horrible; it really annoys me that something like that has happened to all the Karen's in the world. So unkind!
I was unenlightened. But now that I Googled "whats wrong with karen" (no offence). It's got o be the antivax gig. Well, I went down an internet black hole of names. I don't know if it's UK specific, but I now feel for everyone called Kevin, too. In fact, there's loads of names with stigma associated with them. I've noted an evident decline in the use of "Judas" recently. :)

Trinbago27

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was born In Trinidad and Tobago. It is one country with two islands. I happen to have parents from each island…hence “trinbago”. The number comes from my very first username when I was 27 yrs old. Many, many years ago…😂

my avatar comes about because I have a cat and I love to sleep. BTW, my cat is 15yrs old and going strong. She bosses my 3 yr old rottie around!

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I just watched a Soapmaking101 video, and my brain decided that the merch promotion apron “Lyers Club” deserves escalation 😁. Let's see how long I get along with that questionable custom title…
I have a soap making apron from the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetics Guild, not the Lyer's Club apron, although I have also seen it for sale at SoapCon in the past.

Latest posts