What made you pick your avatar/ username?!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Tainasluv

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This topic was suggested to me by one of our members (Jaaret) and thought it would be a nice addition to the introduction forum.

What made you choose the particular user name or avatar that you did?

tell us what your user name and avatar mean to you!

Example:

My user name is IanT

My name is Ian and last name begins with "T" (easy enough ... right!?)

and my avatar is the Lion of Judah which has a special significance to me and I believe symbolizes strength and dedication.

YOUR turn!
Lol..My avatar is a statement wear the mask, am a Health Educator for some reason I couldn't download one different, soon you will see one that look more like me.

TAINA(O)..Ancestors
many people use it as their first name
LUV (Love)

Babyshoes

Reaction score
My username is one that I have used online for years. It was a nickname my uncle used for me for a short time, that somehow stuck in my brain.

Avatar is a sketch I made of a ferret paw print. I'm considering something similar as a tattoo, but in a more watercolor style...

VikingChick

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m American but I have 100% Scandinavian (mostly Swedish) ancestry. It’s always been something that’s celebrated in my family, and as such i joke to my husband about my Viking blood (I mean, that’s kinda badass, right? 😁) In fact, I did one of those online DNA tests that says I share 65% of my DNA with ancient Scandinavian Vikings.....who knows how true that actually is but it was fun!

My avatar is a Viking rune called the Web of Wyrd. It contains all the rest of the runes and depicts how past events and actions affect the present, and present events and action in turn affect the future. It’s all interconnected. I’d like to get it as a tattoo someday.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Did a First Name merge with my Maiden Name to avoid using my first name due to the obvious negative connotation that now goes along with having the name 'Karen"😬
I know, that is horrible; it really annoys me that something like that has happened to all the Karen's in the world. So unkind!

Sheri_C

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great thread here. I'm a newbie here.
The name I use all over the net is usually my very first online name, but thought I'd just be boring and use my real name here.
My avatar is of my little lady, Ms Melt (Formerly known as Fatty Melt). **And the reason that I am passionate about ferret rescue**. May she DIP. Never forgotten.
Hence why I decided to make/sell items online. (For fund raising purposes) We currently have 5 Etsy shops and want to add Soap products to add value to what we offer.