Quantcast

What made you pick your avatar/ username?!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
When I first signed up for the Forum I was sitting by my fireplace (gas, but still pretty nice). I'm not very creative so when I was asked to give a username, I stared at the fire for a while and just chose Fireside.
I love "Fireside" -- gives me a warm feeling when I read it. While "F" will do quite well, I'd love to see a pretty fireside avatar. Please?

Zing

Reaction score
Zing was my high school nickname and kind of derives from my last name. I have an identical twin and the other students decided to call us the same nickname to avoid getting our names wrong. My avatar is the Bitmoji I use on my phone.
Hey, @Zany_in_CO what's your story?!

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Hey, @Zany_in_CO what's your story?!
We were at the beach one day when my 3-4 year-old daughter came running up and plopped herself down between my legs with her back to me. She said, "Look Mommy! I can make my toes smile!" And indeed, she did. She spread her toes wide on both feet and they certainly looked like they were smiling. Precious.

Zing

Reaction score
We were at the beach one day when my 3-4 year-old daughter came running up and plopped herself down between my legs with her back to me. She said, "Look Mommy! I can make my toes smile!" And indeed, she did. She spread her toes wide on both feet and they certainly looked like they were smiling. Precious.
That is so precious, I can't stand it!!

Latest posts