What kind of technic to make such pattern? I attached pictures to my post.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarinaB

Reaction score
Dear soapmakers, how to make such pattern? I love those bars.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210308-140009.png
    Screenshot_20210308-140009.png
    530 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210308-135725.png
    Screenshot_20210308-135725.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 47
Pretty soaps!

My guess is that, once you have sub-divided your numerous colours, you pour very thin layers at a time, especially when the layer onto which you pour is not too liquid to mute the colours.

I figure you can get the best results by correctly planning out the colour palettes well. The colours need to contrast each other sufficiently to have the desired effect, even when you are mixing different shades of the same colour.

In some cases you might slightly tilt the mold to one side.

I would feel more confident if I could see the other surfaces, and much depends on the cut for all these, but here are my guesses:
The one on the left looks like it might be One Pot Wonder, and both Tree Marie Soapworks and I Dream In Soap on YouTube have tutorials for that technique.
The one on the right looks like a Wood Pour, and I Dream In Soap on YouTube has a tutorial for that.

YEP! One Pot Wonder tilted side pour! I've watched I Dream in Soap's YouTube on this pour so many times, just have not been brave enough to try it! Have Fun!!!

Latest posts

Back