What is your favorite soap to make?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make a goats milk, oatbran & honey soap, and fragrance it with ginger souffle fragance oil. I love the smell of it, the feel of it, the look of it!!

Mine is a honey and oatmeal. But I have to admit I made a chocolate goats milk this weekend that has me pretty excited. Love them all I guess.

I love to make a vegan soap with
Palm Kernel
Coconut
Palm
and shea butter

half colored a semi pinkish with poppyseeds
scented with Soap Saloon Cranberry

I make a wonderful goat's milk, oatmeal, and honey soap unfragranced since my skin is sensitive! I rebatch goat's milk and top it off with oatmeal

My favorite is just my basic tried and true recipe with ginger and mint EO

I just tried this soap after it cured; and it lathers like crazy and feels good to the skin.

1 oz. apricot oil
1 oz. macadamia nut oil
10 oz. coconut oil, 76 degree
1 oz. castor oil
1 oz. mango butter
1 oz. shea butter
4 oz. soybean oil
1 tsp raw silk fibers added to lye solution
7.2 oz. distilled water
2.8 oz. lye

As usual I made this as blender soap and it turned out well for me.

I like my old standard of olive oil, coconut oil, vegetabel shortening (does anyone else use that), scented with lavender eo. I will admit, after having been on this forum, I've tried some other formulas and may have to replace the old standard as a favourite. Thanks everyone. :D

My fav right now is a honey almond w/cocoa butter. I have a candy cane soap curing now that may knock it off the #1 spot though.

What a great idea for a thread!

Mine is an unscented GM soap with avocado, carrot puree and calendula petals, it's really pretty.

dragonfly princess said:
I like the cucumber mp base, it is very creamy.
I love that base too. I use avocado cucumber base and scent it with cucumber melon fo and sprinkled with poppyseeds! All my guy friends love it!

Back