What is you signature scent??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I use Cybilla's OMH, but I need to adventure out of Brambleberry a bit.. I use Flicker's to...

So I am going to start investing my money into Daystar FO's and Sweetcakes..

Macho.. does sound tempting Tab....

I swear by bittercreek N OMH, if amyone wants a sniffie let me know.

I don't use perfume anymore either. I much prefer my dry body oil sprays. I mix mine with cyclomethicone, rice bran oil, and fo.

My favorite mixer is omh, plumeria, and lavender eo smells amazing I make a yearly soap out of it. I get all my fo's from bittercreek and peaks. Peaks are very strong and I never need to use a lot. Riceflower and shea is also my favorite.

I really need to try this Dragonsblood- does it turn your soap and lotion dark though? I have heard some can!
I want to check out sweetcakes too but she is pretty spendy, though rave reviews seems like for her FO's!
I love Warn Vanilla Sugar too and pretty much anything that smells like dessert! I also like clean stuff- China Rain/ Rain- heck I like em all- just no rose, violet, gardenia, and honeysuckle- ewwww. Not into those for myself.

I find it turns my lotions a darker cream, but not dark. For soaps, I usually fragrance a coloured portion and (try to) swirl. I must say tho, I haven't yet managed to keep a bar of soap long enough to see if it will discolour further...

pepperi27 said:
My favorite mixer is omh, plumeria, and lavender eo smells amazing I make a yearly soap out of it. I get all my fo's from bittercreek and peaks. Peaks are very strong and I never need to use a lot. Riceflower and shea is also my favorite.

So tell me if I got this right, you're mixing these 3 scents (OMH, Plumeria & Lavender) and it smells great? Hmm.. I'll have to try that! :wink:

Very interesting question. I'd never given thought to a "signature scent".

Since you asked, I'd probably say OMH from MillCreek, as that's what my friends/coworkers ask for repeatedly. I'm gonna have to have a little think about what I'd like for a signature scent.

Oh, and I don't wear perfume anymore either. I do cylco, FCO and FO. I really like it. I gave it away with soap and hand creme in gift baskets for Christmas and am looking forward to reviews from my loved ones.

Lemongrass & Chamomile sounds nice!
Is that a combo you do yourself?
Sounds... warm and clean at the same time!

FitMommyOf2 said:
pepperi27 said:

So tell me if I got this right, you're mixing these 3 scents (OMH, Plumeria & Lavender) and it smells great? Hmm.. I'll have to try that! :wink:

Yes it smells amazing! I love mixing scents I just mixed arabian spice with three other scents and I think I will soap some for a mans soap!

I did the same thing sassy! I made gift totes for my kids teachers and they were like woah! My daughters principal even told her that the teachers smell amazing because of your mommys lotion! LOL

signature scent

My signature scent is " save on scents". Amazing Grace Philosophy Type. It isn't perfumey at all. Smells like you just stepped out of the shower. Even my husband likes it and he's allergic to just about every other perfume. Great in soaps, bath bombs, etc.I use a bit more than usual because its such a delicate scent. I market mine as Angels Touch.
Chris

Latest posts

Back