What is this on my soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krysam

Reaction score
Hi, I made a batch of tumeric, neem and garlic soap. I took the soap out the mold and the bottom of the soap was like this, I just want to throw it away. However, I'll like to know if there's a name associated to the hideous outcome of the things on the soap. Thank you!

Attachments

• 16723197668074188388145078763568.jpg
    16723197668074188388145078763568.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Not enough information to really know. What is the complete recipe? Give ALL ingredients, ALL in weights. How did you make the soap? Knowing the method you used is also important.

If you used a cold process method, I'm going to guess the batter overheated and separated in the mold, but it's just a guess.

Not enough information to really know. What is the complete recipe? Give ALL ingredients, ALL in weights. How did you make the soap? Knowing the method you used is also important.

If you used a cold process method, I'm going to guess the batter overheated and separated in the mold, but it's just a g

It's cold process method, however I didn't save the recipe. The soap didn't separate, the bar is okay except for the bumpy things on the bottom of the bar.

Latest posts

Back