What is everyone making this weekend?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soapmaker Man said:
Oh oh oh. Lavender/Patch sounds like a great scent. I must try that one next. I like my new blend i made up last week and soaped it. i call it "Men In Trees" because it has Oak moss absolute, Tee Tree, Ylang-ylang, Patch, Clove and a good measure of Cedar Wood EO in it. everything is a EO except clove. I need to get the real stuff in. :wink:

Now that sounds delish paul! I love mixing up scents! Maybe you should bottle that scent and sell it to me! LOL

jadiebugs1 said:
pepperi27 said:
I only make soap at night time, so right now I'm making Love soap with 24K mica looks very shimmery! I also made Lavender, Lavender Patchouli, Clarity soap, and prosperity soap. I'm done for tonight more to make in the afternoon!

She be stirrin that caldrun till wee hours of the morn! hehehehe!

They sound delish!

Ty they smell amazing! And so does the cauldron LOL

gingerbellsgifts said:
Yup it's a lot of soap. I have a 2 day craft show next month and a couple of more 1 day shows+ my Etsy shop. I want to have a good variety, I already have a bunch of goats milk I made a few months ago.

In the fall I do a 10 day show; so this summer I will be making several big batches like that so I am well stocked for that show and holiday shows and Etsy.

I have alot of things I make besides B&B for my booth and shop so I am busy all the time, I love it. Ginger

You've got some beautiful soaps and I love your page!!

Well its not the weekend, (Monday) but I got my items in to make my Apres Glow, and awaiting my delievery to make my perfumes and cologne sprays.

Soap, hmmmmm Not just yet.

Latest posts

Back