What in the world do I get my dad for his birthday?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandy

Reaction score
My dad is the hardest person on the planet to shop for. He already has everything he wants. He's one of those people that when he wants something, he just goes out and buys it that second. And he always buys the top of the line, most expensive thing out there so even if there was something he wanted, i couldn't afford to buy him the right one anyway. My mom is a soap maker as well, so he's already up to his ears in bath products so that's sort of out of the question.

Suggestions?

Maybe you could look for something like a gift 'experience'. I use www.redballoondays.com.au a lot - it has things from a coffee, chocolate or fudge tasting basket for $50 right thru to a trip to the south pole for you and 7 friends for $100,000.

I have been eying off the 5-lap V8 racecar driving experience, but I think that if I bought one for my dad, I would have to buy one for me too!!

Thanks for the suggestions.

I ended up just making him a website for his newest investment venture. He bought a condo in St. George, Utah and wants to rent it out to help cover the mortgage. I made him a site that he can refer potential renters to. It seemed like the only thing he really needed that he couldn't just go out and buy.

Cool gift Mandy! You design web sites? Interesting. If ETSY.COM does not work well, or if it does, I may be sending you a PM to discuss web design!

Paul.... :wink:

Mandy you didnt tell anyone you did web design! I should have asked you first!

Nice gift.. I am a gift card freak! LOL

Back