What I learned today ....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that pulls up for me as an option is FedEx Ground Home or FedEx 2 Day
I came up with this. I understand it is most likely not the city you live in but I would not think it is much different
https://www.madmicas.com/cart

First Class Package · $ 4.06
Priority Mail · $ 7.38
FedEx Ground Home Delivery · $ 15.59
FedEx 2 Day · $ 26.98
Choose shipping rates at checkout.

I came up with this. I understand it is most likely not the city you live in but I would not think it is much different
https://www.madmicas.com/cart

First Class Package · $ 4.06
Priority Mail · $ 7.38
FedEx Ground Home Delivery · $ 15.59
FedEx 2 Day · $ 26.98
Choose shipping rates at checkout.

When I used my husband's office address in Morgan County, TN... I get this. I can totally have him bring my stuff from there. Thanks girl.

Thank you all for everything. I ordered my first colors from Nurture soap... Today I learned you can get quite a bit of sample sets from there for a reasonable price (now that I know I don't have to order a ton of it)

❤️ This is a great why to start learning. You all are amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_20181008_150353.jpg
    IMG_20181008_150353.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
no aprons for me, the only thing i do for sure is to wear a hair net when i bake bread. i noticed in a soap making class picture they were wearing hair nets. i don't do that either

I learned how to color match on Online Labels Maestro Designer. I was able to figure it out on Avery pretty easy (because it was an obvious button), but for some reason Maestro was not intuitive to me that in the color wheel I could move my cursor to my label and it would turn into the color picker cursor for color matching. So.much.time. wasted having Avery open, doing the color match there and then entering the color into Maestro.

Latest posts

Back